Why List With Susan?
There are three key reasons that you will want to list with Susan:
Reason #1 - "The better it looks… The better it sells." Just LOOK at what we mean!
Preparing to sell your house requires doing more than just a good spring cleaning. The way you live in your house and how it looks is not how you show your house. Staging is a specialized design method that when done correctly attracts serious, top-dollar offers. Staging is an art made up of:
- Interior design experience - knowledge of current trends and styles, space design, and color coordination.
- "Having an eye" - the ability to walk into a room and know in an instant what needs to go, what needs to stay, and what needs to be brought in to make a room sing.
- Market Awareness - knowing who your buyer is and what they want.
- Inventory - a large inventory of furniture, artwork, lighting fixtures, and window treatments to create "the look".
- Showing it off - the resources to capture this look in magazine quality pictures.
Susan brings each of these elements to every home she stages. After conducting a detailed evaluation, she creates a unique design plan that best suits the property. Occasionally, all a house needs is some re-organizing. More often than not, more significant changes are required. These changes might be changing the paint color, adding furniture, designing window treatment and even supplying appropriate plants and art pieces. Susan maintains her own large inventory of household furniture and accessories which she uses for her clients. Susan has fine tuned the staging process and can prepare a seller's house for viewing with minimal disruption to her client.
Having Susan create and implement a professional staging design to the interior and exterior of your house will not only increase your home's market value but reduce your sale time. It's not just a tag line. It's true. The better it looks… The better it sells.
Reason #2 - 20 Years of Experience
Susan has guided her clients through up markets and more importantly down markets. With her visionary marketing approach and calm demeanor she is uniquely qualified to help you weather this market.
Reason #3 - Real Real Estate Marketing
Instead of a cookie cutter sales plan, designed to promote the agent/company, Susan creates every marketing campaign from scratch. Every situation is unique and Susan comes up with a tailored made plan for every listing. A plan that's designed to sell your house, not a paticular brokerage.